GGK Technologies Recruitment Process for JKC 2011 pass outs
JKC is planning to organize a recruitment process with GGK Technologies (http://www.ggktech.com) on 05th November, 2011 at Hyderabad. The eligibility criteria, selection process, company profile, job profile, salary details, service agreement details are as given below. The eligible candidates who are interested to participate in this process are requested to confirm their participation through the following link
Note: We would send the call letters to the confirmed participants along with the schedule and venue details, so all the candidates who confirm their participation are requested to check their e-mails regularly.
- JKC 2011 B. Tech(All Branches) and MCA
- Minimum 65% marks right through in the Education
- Candidates from these colleges are not eligible as the company organized their recruitment events in these colleges during last 9 months (Scient Institute of Technology, Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College, Jyothismathi Institute of Technology, Karminagar, SRTIST, Nalgonda, Sri Chaitanya Engineering College, Karimnagar, Kamala Institute of technology, Singapur)
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- 2-3 rounds of interview
- Rs. 2.5 lakhs CTC Per Annum upon joining as full Time employee
- 2 Yrs including the training period
GGK is a fastest growing Software Services provider based in Hyderabad (India). Since 2004, GGK has delivered more than 100 cost effective solutions to customers in US, Europe and Australia using the global delivery model. The fact that these clients keep coming back to us for further collaboration is indicative of our track record in delivering high-quality solutions within specified timeframes.
GGK was founded by former Microsoft Managers along with a team of senior IT architects. These individuals provide the Technical and Business Leadership for the company. You will find our designs to be practical and innovative with a great attention to detail. Each application is designed as if it were mission critical with Performance, Security, Reliability, Scalability and Maintainability as primary goals.
- Full lifecycle services
- Custom Software Development
- Data Warehousing
a. Microsoft .NET
c. SQL Server
- Retail & Consumer products
- Social Media & Networking
- Person selected will join as a Trainee
- Training Period of 6 Months, 3 - 4 months of training in one of these technologies (.NET, Java, Data warehouse, QA) and on the project training for 2-3 months
- At the end of the training, candidates will be placed in the projects as full time employee.
Thanks & Regards